M.A. Metal Terms & Conditions
- Suppliers may be visited and audited by M.A. Metal, Inc. and/or its Customers.
- Material certifications must be forwarded to M.A. Metal, Inc. upon shipment of the material.
- Material analysis results must be forwarded to M.A. Metal, Inc. upon request, and must be included with 1st shipment, as required by the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- M.A. Metal, Inc. must be notified immediately of any changes that would alter the material or part from what was originally contracted. For example, dimensions, hardness and material or chemical analysis characteristics must be within range of the original material specifications.
- Manufacturing suppliers must submit a Material Certification Testing Laboratory Accreditation to M.A. Metal, Inc. initially and upon contract renewal. Distribution suppliers must ensure that the manufacturer’s Material Certification Testing Laboratory Accreditation is current and in-place. A copy of the Accreditation document must be made available to M.A. Metal, Inc. when requested.
- Suppliers must respond to corrective action requests for quality and delivery within five (5) business days of when M.A. Metal, Inc. issues the request; short term preventive action responses and containment shall occur within thirty (30) days for completion of the required actions.
- Suppliers to M.A. Metal, Inc. may be evaluated for quality and delivery performance monthly, quarterly and/or annually.
- Unless specifically excluded in the M.A. Metal, Inc. Purchase Order, suppliers to M.A. Metal, Inc. shall be third-party registered to TS 16949 or ISO 9001:2008 by an accredited third-party certification body. Supplier’s current Registration Certificate must be on file at M.A. Metal, Inc.
- For suppliers submitting finished or semi-finished products and/or contracted services such as heat treating, coating, grinding, etc., a PPAP may be required. The PPAP documentation will be reviewed and approved by M.A. Metal, then sent with M.A. Metal, Inc.’s PPAP to the end Customer for final approval.
This privacy statement provides information about how and why the M.A. Metal collects information about you via this website and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collectionM.A. Metal may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information you provide through the website (like a contact form)
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- any other information that you send to M.A. Metal
- administer this website
- enable you to access and use the website services
- supply services or send you products that you purchased/requested
- send to you any documents including statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you communications (like emails or mailings)
Securing your dataM.A. Metal will to the best of our ability safely store all the personal information you provide. M.A. Metal will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Other websitesThis website contains links to other websites and M.A. Metal is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
ADA StatementM.A. Metal recognizes the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it. We have applied reasonable and affordable ADA friendly tools to the best of our ability to help with navigating our site.
- All images have descriptive text alternates (ALT tag attributes).
- All headings use appropriate H1, H2, H3, etc.
- All pages use descriptive meta page titles and meta descriptions.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- Added appropriate ARIA attributes
- The site can be navigated with the use of a keyboard with contrasting focus elements.
- The site was tested for color vision deficiency.
- Pages can be accessed multiple ways (ie. nav menu, buttons, images, text links, sitemap).