High-quality, cost-efficient metal stamping starts with smart design. At M.A. Metal we will work with you throughout conception, design, production and delivery to provide you with high quality completed or semi-completed parts at a cost that meets your budget.
- Operating 21 presses that stamp metal sheets up to ¼” thick.
- Progressive and hand-transfer stamping presses ranging from 22–400 tons.
- Specializing in all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Direct access to secondary operations, including seam welding, sheet rolling, riveting and assembly of all types.
Tube End Forming
- Expert manipulation of ferrous and non-ferrous metal tubes up to 8″ in diameter.
- On-site access to auxiliary equipment used to bend, size and weld tubes.
Metal Fabricating & Assembly
Our full range of precision manufacturing includes everything from simple component parts and sub-assemblies to fully finished, assembled and packaged products ready to ship to the end-user.
- Quality manufacturing according to your specifications and requirements.
- Support for just-in-time (JIT) or other warehousing/stocking programs.
- Expert engineering, design, documentation, prototyping and testing services are available.
- Welding capabilities include mig/tig, resistance, seam, and stud.
- Precise material forming, CNC bending and plasma cutting.
- Additional assembly operations include riveting and fastening of all types.
Whether you need a one-off specialty item or ongoing high-volume production requirements, M.A. Metal can meet your needs. Through our sister company, Sterling Industries, we offer Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machining processes for precision metal components and parts. Plus, our on-site access to expert tooling maintenance provides additional assurance of high-quality, on-time stamping and forming jobs.
- Production and inventory of low to high volume machined and stamped parts.
- Expert matching of design, materials and built-in maintenance features to part volume.
- On-staff design engineers to evaluate and quote tools, giving you the best overall price per piece.
- Also providing quick turnaround times for metal stamping dies, prototype parts, special tooling, jigs, fixtures, gauges, weldments, and small-lot production runs.